The selection of outdoor camping should pay attention to the following points:
- Camping equipment. Camping in the wilderness requires a good quality Tent, Camping Furniture, Camping Wagon, Sleeping Gear and Other Camping Equipment in advance.
2. Lee. Preferably in the lee of a small hill, in a forest or edge clearing, in a cave, on the side of a ridge, under a rock, etc. Do not camp in areas prone to mudslides. Do not camp on hilltops or in open areas during thunderstorms to avoid lightning.
3. The beast. When building the camp, carefully observe whether there are wild animal tracks, feces and nests around the camp. Do not build in the area with many snakes and rats, to avoid wounding people or damage equipment and facilities, to have repellent mosquitoes, insects, scorpion medicine and protective measures. Spreading plant ash around the campsite is a great deterrent to snakes, scorpions, and poison bugs.
4. The sunshine. Choose a place where the sun shines for as long a time as possible. This will keep the camp warm, dry and clean. They dry their clothes, articles and equipment.
5. Is flat and level. The GROUND OF THE CAMP SHOULD BE LEVEL, FREE OF roots, SHARP ROCKS, bumps AND SLOPES, which can damage equipment or hurt people, as well as affect the quality of rest.
6. To protect the natural environment in the wild, the fire must be completely extinguished when the camp is evacuated. The garbage should be taken out as far as possible and put in the designated place. In special cases, the garbage can be dug and buried.
Post time: Oct-10-2022