1. Tents shall be set up on hard and flat ground as far as possible, and camps shall not be set up on river banks or dry river beds.
2. The entrance of the tent shall be windward, and the tent shall be far away from the hillside with rolling stones.
3. In order to avoid the tent being flooded when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly below the sideline of the tent top.
4. The four corners of the tent should be pressed down with big stones.
5. Air circulation shall be maintained in the tent, and fire shall be prevented when cooking in the tent.
6. Before going to bed at night, check whether all the flames have been extinguished and whether the tent is firmly fixed.
7. In order to prevent insects from entering, the zipper of the inner tent must be closed before going to bed.
8. It is better to face south or southeast of the tent to see the morning sun. The camp should not be on the ridge or the top of the mountain.
9. The campsite shall be selected from sandy land, grassland, or rock debris land with good drainage.
Post time: Jan-09-2023